Monday, October 11, 2010

Review - Givenchy Mister Mat

Givenchy Mister Mat (MM) - Mattifying Foundation Primer
$34 @ Sephora
This review is coming from someone with very oily skin. I have been on the hunt for a fantastic primer that would keep my face shine-free and my makeup in place - ALL DAY. Is that too much to ask? I've tried tons of different primers but I'm never completely satisfied. After a MUA at Sephora recommended MM to me, I thought I would give it a try. And now, a few months into my test I can say that this primer is pretty good (I used it with MUFE HD Foundation). I'd rate it a 7/10. I say so because I still need to blot throughout the day but it does keep me fairly matte. It doesn't make me break out, and it makes for a smooth foundation application over top. The application of the primer itself is incredibly silky, and a little goes a long way. I love the sleek packaging but all in all, I think I'll keep on searching for the perfect primer. Let me know if you have any suggestions!

Thanks, Feedback?
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment